of GOAT MILK PRODUCTS
Goat milk is as close to a perfect food as possible in nature. Its chemical structure is amazingly similar to mother's milk. It is a complete protein containing all the essential amino acids without the heavy fat content and catarrh producing materials of cow's milk.
Goats Milk Soap
More from Google
Our goat milk soaps are famous for their high-quality natural ingredients and its 100% fresh goat's milk, not dried powder milk.The milk naturally exfoliates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and silky soft.
If you have been around farms, you would notice goats are much more flexible and limber than cows. They can climb and do things that are beautiful to watch. I have seen goats get on the roofs of barns and houses and wondered how it was possible. the reason for this is that goats are a bioorganic sodium animal, while cows are a calcium animal.
After mother's milk, goat milk is the ideal food for weaning a child. It is the nearest to mother's milk in composition, nutrients, and natural chemical properties. It is easy to digest and is a magnificent bodybuilding food. Its fat globules are one ninth the size as cow's milk, making it easier to digest. If you don't homogenize cow's milk you must remove some of the cream. With goats milk this is not neccessary as it is naturally homogenized.
One common denominator that Dr. Jensen discovered in his 70 year study of people over the age of 100, in visiting 90 countries, was goat milk. Margaret Patton of London died at 137 years old. Jonathan Hartop walks 9 miles a day at the age of 136 and lived to be 138. Thomas Parr lived 152 years and Peter Czartin from Austria live to be 184. All lived on goat milk. This is not surprising to some who realize that the only milk referred to in the Bible, as food, is goat milk (Proverbs 27:27).
* Abunda Life Goat Milk is not only highly nutritious, but is so delicious that children love it. One 12 ounce container makes 2 gallons or 8 quarts or 32 eight ounce glasses of reconstituted goat milk.
* Abunda Life's Goat Milk is so highly nutritous that it can often serve as a meal substitute or healthy snack in itself. It is so delicious that children and adults love it. Goat milk is the number one substitute for cow milk made by most Naturopathic Doctors for the following reasons:
1. Goat milk is a highly comabtible nourishing natural food for people who are allergic to cow milk.
2. Cow milk is mucus forming to many people. Goat milk is not only non-mucus forming, but actually helps to neutralize mucus.
3. The fat content in goat milk is very low compared to cow milk. The fat globules are 1/9 the size of cow milk making it a very easy natural food to break down.
4. Certain ethnic groups, especially Jews and Blacks and some Hispanics are lactate intolerant, which means that their bodies can react adversly to cow milk and cow milk products. For these people goat milk can be the perfect substitute
5. The chemical structure of goat milk is very close to that of mother's milk.
6. The elements of goat milk are similar to those found in the stomach, colon, intestines, and joints. Thereby making goat milk the perfect food for these symptoms.
7. Goat milk digests easily making it the perfect food for children, the elderly, those with digestive difficulties, those recuperating from a disease or health conditions, and your pets that have been weaned from their mother.
8. Goat milk neutralizes acids and toxins.
9. Goat milk is high in healing enzymes and has a superior form of calcium than cow milk.
10. Goat milk is compatible with most Abunda Life powder formulas.