Sunday, September 29, 2013

Natural Soap for Baby and Kids

We’ve been making many batch of soaps for the last  29  days.
Today, I’m making two batch of Natural Organic Soap for Baby and Kids with sensitive skin for a baby shower  .
Goat's Milk Goldem Blossom
My sister in law  has been here for almost three weeks, helping me with the soaps  and she’s leaving this Sunday.  We’re so sad for her to go back to New York City! Sister Complaining about the weather again……
Today, Raleigh Weather Forecast and Conditions

6 PM Sun Sep 29

Partly Cloudy
71°F HUMIDITY:55%
I also didn’t pay much attention to humidity last time , . I have been making smaller batches of soaps because I was testing out the scents and playing with some new techniques.
Parents are always looking for ways to give their baby the best. In this day and age of chemical- free and  all-natural living.
The key to a great baby soap is to use a  gentle  ingredients ,  mild enough for a baby’s gentle skin.
My baby and kids natural  soaps
Goat’s Milk Soap ,We get our organic goat’s milk from a local Farm. “
Picture 1868Suggested Goat’s Milk Soaps
Goat’s Milk Soap
Goat and Coconut Milk
Golden Blossom Honey
Goat’s Milk with Pear Berry
Goat’s Milk with Beeswax
Butter and Goat Milk
8-1&keywordssoapsOatmeal soap
Oatmeal – Mango Butter Soap
Happy Sunday!
More soaps  for baby and kids on Amazon.com List

No comments: